> And how long has it been since Richard Dean Anderson was in his early
> 20s?  I could be wrong, but I don't think he was in his early
> 20s when
> _Macgyver_ started . . .
> -- Ronn!  :)

Unfortunately, that DOES seem to be the new formula/trend. Didn't the B5
Rangers spin-off have mostly 20 something's as the cast? My guess is
that casting 20 something's in the lead roles is an attempt to attract a
younger audience than Stargate SG-1 does. I would bet that they will
also have a busty, cleavage showing 20 something female lead too. :-)

Just for S&G, here is the IMDB entry for this disaster in the making...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/

Gary