"John D. Giorgis" wrote:

> At 09:53 PM 12/27/2003 -0600 Julia Thompson wrote:
> >At one point, they were my second-favorite AFC team.  Now I like half
> >the AFC East better.
> >
> >       Julia
> >
> >not saying which half unless pressed hard
>
> Consider yourself pressed.   :)
>
> JDG - GO BILLS AND SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!*
>
> * - no points to anyone who points out that they are mammals and not
> fish..... :)

Well, I see we're going to have a disagreement on the question of
favorite AFC East teams, but I think we can live with that.  :)

Patriots and Dolphins.

Patriots, I grew up in New England.

Dolphins, well, that's a slightly longer story.  One day around the time
we were going to move to New Hampshire from Massachusetts, I can't
remember if we were house-hunting or if it was one of those weekends
where we went to the newly-purchased house to do a few things around the
house before we moved in, but one of those sorts of weekend days we
ended up eating at IHOP for dinner.  And at the cash register, they had
a bunch of magnets in the shape of football helmets, with different team
logos on them.  And since, of course, this being New England and all,
the Patriots ones had all been sold.  Of the remaining ones, I thought
the Dolphins one was the prettiest, and for some reason I really wanted
one of those magnets, so I got the Dolphins magnet.

Well, that and now Ricky Williams is playing for them....  :)

        Julia

any other divisions you want my opinions on?