> You see, I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage due to my age. I'm only
21, and
> I'm only now beginning to immerse myself into the things I really
enjoy.

> -Travis

Ahhh.....Well that explains a lot. <G>

There is nothing wrong with being young except that you are at a bit
of a disadvantage when talking to people who have had much more time
to explore the world.
The young think they know everything and are uninhibited in expressing
that.
Older people are much the same, but experience gives one reason to
have doubts that "The Facts" are set in stone. To me, they seem to be
set in silly putty and are waiting for a new days paradigm.

Please don't take the above as criticism, its an observation based of
remembrances of my youth. I think a lot of the older people here could
say similar things phrased in a quite different way. <G>

"The present makes the past look different"

In any case I appreciate the energy you bring to the discussions and
your unique point of view.

xponent
Old Enough To Be Your Father Ya Little Scalawag Maru
rob
<G>