In a message dated 1/20/2004 9:31:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > But I do know that as presented in Contacting Aliens, Earth's entire age
of
>  > dinosaurs occured outside of the current Galactic Civilization.
>
>  What do you mean by "outside"?

The galactics never visited Earth while there were dinosaurs as the galaxy
was lost until past their die-off.

(If indeed that was what happened.)

Galaxy Seven was lost.
Galaxy Seven was refound.
Galaxy Seven was renamed Galaxy Two.
Earth is in Galaxy Two.

It's all there in Contacting Aliens.

Just not in one single declarative sentence:

Galactic Civilization doesn't know what happened on Earth (if anything did
happen) for the entire age of the dinosaurs.

It's right there, in plain sight, for everyone to never see it.

William Taylor