Reggie Bautista wrote:

rob wrote:

I'm getting hit with copies of Novarg.
Anyone else?

I'm also getting spam from names similar to those on Brin-L and
Culture.
Could someone be harvesting our mailing lists membership lists without
detection?

The Fool replied:

I've had a grand total of 0 spam, for the past year. That would be no.

Look at rob's question again. Are you actually not getting any spam, or are you simply never seeing it because you have elaborate and complex filters in place? It is most certainly possible that someone has found an automated way to harvest our list membership, especially from archive mirrors like Yahoo. Where there's a will, there's a way. To think otherwise is naive and, well, Fool-ish.

Reggie

To me it also looks like it's not been harvested. I know I don't post much but I've not been getting strange things lately on this adress. The other adress I use when I suspect a higher than average spam risk is however now degrading exponentially.

Sonja :o)
GCU: Not yet spammed