I know we have some music fans here, and I thought this might interest you:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7948-1000282,00.html

An excerpt:
"A documentary about a heavy metal band, even one that has sold 90 million albums
since 1991, is hardly steak and chips for the art-house predators who roam the
market....

...the opening blizzard of scenes in which the band are interrogated by brain-dead
hacks is a masterclass in rock journalism. 'You’ve been together for 22 years, eight
world tours, and 11 albums. Give me one word to sum it all up,' demands an
interviewer. 'One word to span our career?' asks the frontman James Hetfield. 'What a
f***ing stupid question.'

There is a delicious sense that things will only get worse. Berlinger and Sinofsky
were contracted to shoot the making of Metallica’s new album, St Anger. What they
capture is a band in fabulous crisis. There is nothing quite so exciting as watching a
documentary turn into Spinal Tap before your eyes."

Jim
Saw them four times in concert Maru