From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: BRin-L - are we average? (was RE: Federal Marriage[sic]Amendment)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:38:08 -0600

At 06:13 PM 2/18/04, William T Goodall wrote:

On 18 Feb 2004, at 9:57 pm, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

At 12:57 PM 2/18/04, Jon Gabriel wrote:

I assume you've been watching the news about the semicolon that saved San Francisco. What about it?

Nope. Haven't heard about it here.

Heard about it here. ";" should have been "or" :)

Well, I still have not. I was in class or out traveling much of the day yesterday, and the news on the radio when I was en route did not mention it, and I haven't seen anything about it in today's headline summaries I've received so far. Can anyone give me a summary or provide a link to an on-line account? Thanks!

Sure. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/02/17/state1932EST0125.DTL or http://tinyurl.com/362o9

:-D

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com