<<http://www.nathannewman.org/log/archives/001538.shtml#001538>>

The Historical Assault on Mormons: But the attacks on polygamy should
evoke a more historical American shudder that should make conservatives
think twice before equating their intolerance of gay marriage with
intolerance for polygamy.
A Slippery Slope: So in order to preserve marriage as that of "one man
with one woman", the US government systematically led a criminal and
economic assault on a religion and essentially at a point of a gun,
forced them to recant a core part of their religious beliefs.

-----

I Pledge Impertinence to the Flag-Waving of the Unindicted
Co-Conspirators of America
and to the Republicans for which I can't stand
one Abomination, Underhanded Fraud
Indefensible
with Liberty and Justice Forget it.

 -Life in Hell (Matt Groening)