Jim Sharkey wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
> >We had to put a shield over the TV controls to keep Sam from
> >playing with the power switch on the big TV.
>
> I hate to be "that guy," but we just told the kids "No" on touching
> the TV controls until it sunk in.  Granted, the shield would have
> been less time consuming...  :)
>
> Jim
> Parenting is more work than my regular job Maru

Yeah.  And who's supposed to guard the TV and make sure he's not doing
rapid toggling of the power switch without being scolded?  :)

A year ago, I would have agreed with you whole-heartedly.  When you've
got 2 babies to deal with in addition of the toddler, you start doing
things you wouldn't have done otherwise.

        Julia