At 07:49 PM 4/3/2004, you wrote:

Nick Arnett wrote:

> Analyzing the language of John Doe's postings (an area in which I have a
> fair bit of expertise), I see a disturbing similarity to that of the
> aforementioned banned member.

Don't you think that it's an evidence that JD is _not_ that member?
When I play a person, I try to make myself completely different
in the choice of words and style from the real me. For example, I
fooled at least 3 workmates using a female persona.

Hmmm... Maybe I should try it here? <evil grin>

Alberto Monteiro

This just proves that you can think. Considering your reputation, that was not being questioned.

Kevin T. - VRWLC
Duke loses, the free world celebrates