Mike Lee wrote:

Still talking to yourself?

Oh. I can see how you might be confused. Let me explain: When someone's being a really egregious idiot, I don't take the time to identify them when I quote them.

Actually, I dipped randomly into the ongoing thread, to get an idea of the discussion and the first thing I read is this. I must say that we've developed some awfully strange habits on this list. Anybody got some guidelines handy to slap some people with.

Actually I feel that we should make a lot more guidelines. Pages worth of them. That way the bundle people can be zonked with is a lot thicker. Much nicer to hit people over the head with a nice large bundle of paper. Can somebody actually calculate the optimum energy transfer effect on impact with a head in relation to the bundled amount of guidelines we'd need to get some civilisation back into our most heated discussions? We'll assume the use of 80 gram paper perhaps? ;o)

Sonja
xROU: Press 'mark all as read' and skip to next thread in order to continue the mental journey back to the civilisation we left to follow this detour.