--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think he means Kerry.
>
> "Massachusetts" is the giveaway.  I'm wondering how
> he got "Munster".
> Unless it's a reference to some TV show however long
> ago?
>
> Please fill us in, Mike!
>
>       Julia

It's from the Adams family, right?  It's _really_ apt,
come to think of it.  I hadn't seen it before.  I
always liked Mickey Kaus's description of him as an
"animatronic Lincoln", but that one's priceless as
well.

Perhaps engaging in the plain man's resentment of a
genuinely good-looking one here, but I would say that
Kerry gave me the impression for years - long before
he was the nominee - that his aides flipped a hatch at
the back of his head open and adjusted him with a
screwdriver every night :-)

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]