----- Original Message -----
From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: Interesting

> ----------
> From: Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<G>
I don't think it's a missile pod.
But it does look like a structure of some sort.
But that doesn't mean there is anything there at all.
Nick could be right and its just a trick of the light.
Its just weird that it seems to be in the same place in every picture
taken seconds apart and from different angles.

Actually, I'd like to see if the "pod" shows up in film or pics from
reputable sources, which is what I'm searching for now.

xponent
Optical Delusions Maru
rob