Is time simply a man made concept or is it the guiding force of the
Universe? If time exists how would one prove that Time exists?

This is a question that has rattled through my head more then once over
my meager existence on this world. Every time I ask this question I
never receive a acceptable response. I continually find myself standing
on a shoreline tiring to decide to wade in or stay dry. So I put the
question to you.

            My best concept of time is that time is static, however mans
concept of time is that of it being fluid. Time as man perceives it is
true for us; however is it true for the rest of the universe?

Nick "outta time" Lidster