--- Ritu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As for the 'unobjective' bit, that wasn't posturing.
> It was my honest
> opinion. I wasn't challenging the validity of your
> sources, just your
> interpretation of the news. I don't mean to offend,
> but I do think that
> your enthusiasm for this project [democratising the
> mid-east via Iraq]
> often clouds your perception of how well the project
> is shaping up on
> the ground.
>
> Ritu

Ritu, I'm pretty confident that only one person on
this list _knows_ what my perception of how well the
project is shaping up is.  I have been very careful
not to share it.  If I usually argue that certain
reports on the list that things are disastrous are not
true, that's because almost everyone else on the list
is in the opposite direction and I _loathe_
groupthink.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]