On 25 May 2004, at 5:27 pm, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >The Devil "is" us, but then so is God.
> >

> It is entirely possible that God and his Devil do indeed exist.

At the least as some sort of natural metaphor.

Or perhaps as tangible beings that we cannot yet identify. Who really knows?

Or they may be kinds of cheese, possibly goat. Maybe vegetarian. Perhaps even processed...

-- William T Goodall Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

"It is our belief, however, that serious professional users will run out of things they can do with UNIX." - Ken Olsen, President of DEC, 1984.