----- Original Message -----
From: "JDG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 2:10 PM
Subject: Objective Evil

> Dan:
>
> I think that your difficulty here is not registering the concept of
> "objective evil."   An objective evil is one that cannot be justified by
> circumstance.   Maybe this will sound tautological to you, but obviously
if
> there is a concept of "just war", than war cannot be an objective evil.

I went to the web site, and I am embarassed as a Catholic by the lack of
consistant logic.  Let me ask a very simple question.  Is the deliberate
killing of innocence people an objective evil or not?  If it is not, than
why would the raping of innocnent people be an objective evil?  Why would
anything be an objective evil?

Dan M.