--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a couple of questions raised by the 18
> reservests that refused an
> order.

Damon can answer your specific questions far better
than I can.  I can tell you, though, that in the past
72 hours I've spoken to four senior officers and one
junior officer on this exact topic.  One of them
wanted all of the reservists "hanging from the
yardarm" (he's a Marine, and I think really enjoys
playing to the stereotypes), and the other four all
thought that they should be spending a long, long,
long time in Leavenworth.  Four of them did express
concerns over the way that the Reserves are treated,
etc. but all felt that no matter the nature of those
complaints, those Reservists engaged in mutiny, plain
and simple.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]