--- JDG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 07:03 PM 11/1/2004 -0800 David Brin wrote:
> >3) But above all, note the tactic.  Attack me for
> >bigotry for pointing to a map.  But by all means
> >IGNORE the main points of my message:
> >
> >That all the cheating in the news is one-sided
> >That all the defections are one sided
> >That we were promised indictments of the outgoing
> >administration and it will happen... only 4 years
> late.
>
> So all that high-falutin' "Civil War" and "Battle
> Hymn of the Republic" stuff was just the "minor
points" of your message?

You see???  He did it again!   This is fun.  Come on
John, let's see if you can avoid the issue again.

HUNDREDS of prominent GOP and conservative defectors
and more than 75 conservative newspapers in one
direction, and NONE going the other way...

But no, it's all right.  I am in a GREAT mood!  We are
going to be able - tonight - to stand up before the
world and say that our government was illegally
hijacked by monsters in 2000.  The last four years
were not America's fault.  And we have proved it by
taking our country back.

(And yes, by damn, I am glad we are going to do what
we did in 1865.  We will end the Confedarates'
"culture war" against progress.  And then, with
"charity to all and malice toward none", we will
welcome our red state brethren back to full
participation in American politics - participation
that THEY have denied the rest of us for four long years.)