On Nov 2, 2004, at 9:24 PM, John D. Giorgis wrote:

At 11:39 PM 11/2/2004 -0500 John D. Giorgis wrote:
Look for Florida to be called by 1am.....

Of course, ABC would call FL just seconds after I write this.... ;-) and
here I was worried about saying look for the FL call by 12am.

I have just run a similar calculation on OH. There are many more
precincts still left in OH than when I ran this on FL, but I have Kerry
coming up roughly 20-40,000 votes short in OH. We'll see how this
develops, with the big quesiton being Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) with only
67% of precincts in.

It looks like we just might have a final result by my 2am over-under
prediction.

NBC called FL for Bush a little bit ago, and Tim Russert's tablet computer
calculations make it very clear that unless Sen. Kerry wins OH, it's all
but over.

Of course, as I type that, NBC calls OH for Bush.

How's that New Zealand real estate coming along?

Dave