Anyone have a good, easy to understand, description of
possible tansversable wormholes? An essay easily
grasped by a layperson? I've been doing some research
for an SF RPG I'm running (the characters are still
dirtside, and I can leave them there for as long as I
need), and I think the implications are pretty
profound. In particular with regards to different
"time frames" potential colonies might exist in. This
would have profound effects on the setting. But there
are plenty of elements I don't understand (like how a
wormhole can traverse timeframes, unless I'm
misunderstanding).

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Legends Aussie Centurion Mk.5/1