Yes, Dr. Brin gave what I thought one of his best speeches at the
Libertarian Party convention last year. He had stated that the roles of
democrat and republican has become... Say Gender-confused? Bi-curious
legislation? Too yangy or yingy?

Alas even the libertarian party was confused this year about what their line
was. There was a mighty large number of hard-core libertarians who voted for
Bush this year (like me). The libertarians have become too kooky for most
moderate libertarians.
Thanks for your support!
Nerd From Hell