http://www.thedesertsun.com/news/stories2004/local/20041220215558.shtml

http://tinyurl.com/4pbur

"Question: What’s on the horizon in terms of future interests?

Answer: Well, I think I will spend a large percentage if not all of my main efforts for the rest of my career on manned-space travel. I think we can, if we do it right, be within 20 to 25 years of being able to visit hotels in orbit and many thousands of people being able to afford to do that. I would like to see affordable travel to the moon before I die, so I am starting relatively soon on developments for orbital-space tourism."

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you listen to a UNIX shell, can you hear the C?