Robert wrote:

It snows here in Houston every 10 years or so, but this is the first
time in living memory that it has snowed on Christmas/Christmas Eve.

We have about an inch....inch and a half......at least everywhere that
is not paved, and even some of that is starting to get frosted.

People here are flipping out and playing in the snow at midnight.

Not me. The last time it snowed here was in the '70, AFAIK. And people did flip out. You're very lucky to get it on the holiday. Not only does it add a nice touch, but there are probably alot fewer people driving.

Happy holidays all!!!

--
Doug