Julia wrote:

We're weighing him twice a day, once before breakfast, once before bed. The bedtime weight is higher than the pre-breakfast weight. The past 3 nights, he's been over 8kg at bedtime, and this morning, he was over 8kg before breakfast. (8 kg is approximately 17 lbs. 10 oz.)

He's seeing an occupational therapist once a week for dealing with his oral aversion (i.e., not wanting anything put in his mouth), and she says he's been improving at a very good rate.

Next week we get back the results of the rest of the tests....

Good news, Julia, glad to hear it. You seem to be in better spirits as well.

--
Doug