On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:27:45 -0600, Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Robert Seeberger wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: ADMIN: List interruption

Late tonight, I plan to switch our Internet connection, which will
change the IP address for our mail server.  It can take a few hours

for

the change to propagate across the net.  If you're desperate in the
meantime to post something, the new IP address will be

62.12.129.208.

Gee......I wonder if 86.7.53.09 is taken?

xponent Songs You Cannot Expel From Your Mind Maru

Gee, thank you very much -- I *liked* having "Sultans of Swing" haunting my interior soundtrack, and now you've just messed it up. :P

Julia

Could have been worse, he could have mentioned Seasons in the Sun.

--
Doug
Goodby Papa, it's hard to die maru