Julia wrote:

My kids love seeing that. What they really get a kick out of is when I have the closed captioning on to get the lyrics right and I sing along....

(We have it on CD, as well. Plus I have the original version on CD. Remind me not to play either if Doug comes to visit....)

It might be OK on Seseme street, especially if the puppets drown out the REM guy whose voice I hate to begin with.

Actually, for some reason, the song they're playing from the new album isn't nearly as irritating to me as some (all?) of their older stuff. That one song, though, really pushes my button. I can't change the station fast enough.

--
Doug