On 2/11/05 9:47 AM, "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If there is any such problem, I'd imagine that using a relay, so that the
> drain comes straight off
> the battery, would mitigate it, since car batteries act as pretty good voltage
> regulators on their own.
>
> Never heard of such a problem, though.

I agree with Nick on this, mostly because auto computers are pretty well
isolated from lighting circuits and other high amperage automotive systems.

Since I come from the Tim Allen school of automotive lighting  (I am a fan
of rally racing and lots of big driving lights), I suggest the following
website for all your automotive lighting needs...

http://www.rallylights.com

They even have a diagram of the basic wiring diagram.   And if you need it
you can purchase a wiring kit from them.  The diagram is at:

http://www.rallylights.com/useful_info/auxiliary_lamp_wiring.htm

If you need more answers, now you know who to call!

Matthew Bos