On Feb 14, 2005, at 7:25 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

At 11:04 AM Monday 2/14/2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

My recall of it's vague too, but I believe the centurions had only one brain lobe and the Imperious Leader had three; there was a two-lobed version that never appeared in the series as well.

I suppose that explains why they have three Cylons in their fighters, and that Cylon pilot in one episode reported that "We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us."

Was that really a line? (I wouldn't be surprised) -- but yeah, that was the reason there were three Cylons in a raider.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf