Indeed, the data suggest that it is a log curve where low levels of
radiation are beneficial, it gradually rises to a point where damage occurs.
This is much different the current regulatory rules that suggest that
radiation exposure has a linear detremental effect (Linear No Threshold
model).

I am still researching this idea of Radiation Hormesis. Get back to the
group if I find more information.
Nerd From Hell