On Feb 27, 2005, at 10:40 AM, Robert G. Seeberger wrote:

Thanks For The Mammeries Maru

Cute. Personally I've never been that motivated by overendowment. I always imagine what it'll be like in the fourth or fifth decade, after gravity's had its way.

My ideal has always been something just large enough to fill a palm -- about half a grapefruit. More than that seems, to me, too much. Less isn't a problem, though, which is interesting. (I mean I'm not sure why, but I don't fall into the "more is better" category here.)

Now as far as the male side of things goes -- size definitely does matter.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf