* Julia Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Thunder Cloud Subs at IH-35 and Sam Bass Rd. in Round Rock.  Northwest
> corner of the intersection.  Thunder Cloud is in the strip at the
> south end of the complex.

Ah, intelligence has provided us with the information we require. And
this is the axis of evil that [gasp] RAN OUT OF BROWNIES? The
horrors! They cannot be allowed to do that to their people, people have
basic rights and needs! We must prepare the invasion...but wait, it
may be difficult to mobilize hearts and minds with just humanitarian
concerns....must justify invasion...aha, they have weapons of mass
dest--er, biological weapons? Uhh, germ warfare, yeah, salmonella,
that's the ticket! Send in the UN inspectors, er, I mean send in the
health department inspectors!  If the inspectors aren't shown the
salmonella post-haste, we invade! Justice will be served!

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/