On 9 May 2005, at 12:31 am, Russell Chapman wrote:

Robert Seeberger wrote:

Warren Ockrassa wrote:

That doesn't change my opinion of the movie. It was bad. Bad, bad,
bad.

Still have not seen it myself.
But you are the only person I've run across so far who dislikes it greatly.

Oh, bad doesn't begin to describe it. I'm a fan of all things DNA, but my wife is a complete novice - never read the books, never seen the TV shows.
<snip>

I had low expectations, but it was worse than I imagined.

I think I'll save myself £5 and not bother seeing this then. What else is coming out in May...

The Jacket
Ong Bak
Palindromes.

And Sin City in June!

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."
- Bertrand Russell