From: Warren Ockrassa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: US riches, actual and hypothetical
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:17:08 -0700

On May 8, 2005, at 10:41 AM, Erik Reuter wrote:

And then, of course, we have Warren, who apparently values political
correctness, false politeness, and his own emotions over anything real
and useful like knowledge, clear thinking, or taking time to learn about
a subject before spouting an opinion on it.

At least I'm not a hypocrite, Erik, like you are. Nor, for that matter, am I an asshole.

That's right. You're an Ockrasshole!

-Travis "still going through old mail just for the FUN of it" Edmunds

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.