On Jun 17, 2005, at 10:45 AM, William T Goodall wrote:

Communism is a quasi-religion. Religions don't have to be theistic.

That succinctly states the point of the eight grafs I sent earlier on the topic, yes. ;)

What you may have overlooked is that I lay the blame squarely at the feet of each of us, or rather I suggested caution for all of us, because we've all got the same urge to join, thrive and dominate.

Including atheists.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/