On 19 Jun 2005, at 6:39 pm, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

At 10:16 AM Sunday 6/19/2005, Nick Arnett wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:16:10 -0700, Warren Ockrassa wrote

> Naturally; but then, we *all* believe our opinions to be correct. If
> we felt otherwise, we would not hold those opinions.

But sometimes we forget that they are *only* opinions, unfortunately.

A guy I knew in the Air Force was fond of saying "Everybody is entitled to his¹ own ridiculous opinion" . . .

It's that kind of disregard for critical thinking that allows the pernicious evil of religion to flourish and bring misery and suffering to millions around the world.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Aerospace is plumbing with the volume turned up." - John Carmack