Warren Ockrassa wrote:

It seems abundantly clear to me that many people just breed without fully realizing what they're taking on, and don't want to invest the time and effort necessary to meet the responsibilities they've elected to undertake. A half-assed parent might not actually be preferable to *no* parent, provided a good solid support circle for the kids.

And then there are those who have the temerity to suggest that *nonheterosexuals* are the ones who are de facto unfit to raise children.

I'd better stop before I get totally irrationally enraged. :\

Seems to me that if you're going to get enraged, those are very rational reasons. :\

        Julia