Doug Pensinger wrote:
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:24:23 -0700, Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Aug 2, 2005, at 4:59 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

Apropos of nothing specific, here's a quiz that alleges to tell you
which religions are more in line with your personal weltanschauung:

Apparently, I AM in the right religion: Mainline to Liberal Christian
Protestants (100%). I currently attend and worship at a United Methodist
church, which is pretty well over on the Liberal end of Mainline
Christian Protestantism.

Liberal Quakers?

1. Secular Humanism (100%) 2. Unitarian Universalism (95%) 3. Liberal Quakers (81%)

Why not?

I met some in Ohio once.... I may have met others, but didn't know they were Quakers. The ones I met in Ohio were at a Quaker meeting.

There's something peaceful about being in a room full of people waiting for someone to be inspired to say something.

        Julia