On Aug 20, 2005, at 4:20 AM, I wrote:

The soundtrack for the series is scored by Susumu Hirasawa, and his musical explorations are fascinating. In the series soundtrack, his main title sequence ("Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen") is unmistakable, but a later experiment, "Jouken Douji", is probably the gem of the disc.

I should add, just because I'm listening to it now and so was forcefully reminded of my forgetfulness, that the track following Jouken Douji, "Kuroi Hama", is lovely, lovely, beautiful and rich.

I should also add that I was a fan of Thomas Dolby from the beginning, starting with "She Blinded me with Science" and going from there, and that I like Fatboy Slim as well. I was also an early adopter of The Police. I offer this to help others see where my tastes lie to better gauge whether my current drivel has any chromatic relevance to them.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/