--- Alberto Monteiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Today's biggest br newspaper has a huge story about
> the
> return of Creationism to USA classes. It has the
> general
> flavour of "look how those USAns are stupid to
> believe
> this nonsense".
>
> Alberto Monteiro

Now, the interesting question for me is, why does this
essentially only happen in the United States?  The US
is the most religious industrial nation, so I have to
ask - do Christian Third World nations even teach
about evolutionary theory?  Do they have debates over
whether it is taught?  Why _just_ here?  I honestly
have no idea, and would be very curious as to anyone
else's thoughts on the subject.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"