> From: Steve Sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> The Fool wrote:
>
>  > Neon Genesis Evangelion (coming)
>
> That's good news. I keep hearing about that show, but I've
> never seen it.
>

>  > FullMetal Alchemist New--in 4 weeks
>  > Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig (coming)
>
> Damn good news, on both counts!

Not so fast...Williams street decided to fvck with the schedule again:

"
On Saturday, October 8 InuYasha will take the 11 p.m. spot, followed by
Fullmetal Alchemist, which will move its premieres to 11:30 p.m.
Samurai Champloo will begin repeats Saturday, October 8 at 12:30 a.m.,
leading up to new episodes beginning November 19.   After its Sunday
premiere on October 2, The Boondocks will repeat on Saturdays,
beginning October 8 at midnight.   Perfect Hair Forever will now
premiere Sunday, November 13 at 12:15 a.m.   The second-season premiere
of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex has been moved to Saturday,
November 19 at 11 p.m. "