> From: Steve Sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  > G.I. Joe Sigma Six (coming)
>
> CGI, I presume, like the other recent GI Joe movies?

My review:  Mediocre.  Painfully awful music (compared to the original
G.I. Joe theme music it's just awful random noise).  Character designs:
Weak.  Only Storm Shadow was good.  No Cobra commander to reference.
Missing in action: No Shipwreck, Flint, Lady Jay, etc.  All cobra
troops now seem to robots (BATS).  Exposition: terrible.  All
Technobable all the time, and not the Good technobable.  Voice acting:
Weak.  Destro, The Baroness and Storm Shadow were decent aproximations
but the rest was just weak or awful.  All vehicles are dogawful CGI
crap. Plot: what Plot?

The Fool Gives it a 3 out of 10.

Hasbro blew it again.