On Sep 12, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Robert Seeberger wrote:

Alex Gogan wrote:

When in America (which is a country I love to visit, and I think
that
you have a wonderful country with great people - bar republican
voters) now has become so polarised and brain washed that now
nothing
surprises me anymore. Barbara Bush's last comment (akin to let them
eat cake) would have gone around as a joke but its now true.

Yes...the inmates have taken over the asylum.<G>

The lunatics are in my hall.
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paperboy brings more.

-- Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage", _The Dark Side of the Moon_.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/