From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Threshold
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:28:27 +0100

On 19 Sep 2005, at 11:22 pm, Travis Edmunds wrote:

BONES! My dog, what an awful show.

Now, shag the iPod, did you actually like it?

I'll give it another chance or two. It might grow on me, or settle into its groove, or get better :)

Buffy freak...

-Travis

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.