Doug Pensinger wrote:
Did you mean to send a Google search? Can you (or anyone else) suggest a particular site?

There are as many ways to read RSS as there are people. My email client (Thunderbird) supports it out of the box and makes RSS reading like email reading, that's my preferred way. Other people like the way their browser (Firefox) handles RSS ("live bookmarks").

On the opposite end of things is something like Bloglines or Reader.Google.com.

There are a veritable ton of RSS readers out there.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/