Gary Denton wrote:
On 12/18/05, Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gary Nunn wrote:

2005/12/12, Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I like having something minty in my cocoa.  :)

One of my favorite winter drinks is a mug of hot chocolate, made with milk,
that has marshmallow peeps floating in it instead of standard marshmallows.
I find that the Christmas tree peeps work best... Or for the politically
correct on the list, I mean the Holiday Tree peeps work the best.  :-)

On a pagan-centric list I'm on (long story), someone posted about
finding a really cool artificial "Yule tree".  (At Dollar General, no
less....)

      Julia

I went to a couple Solstice parties a few years ago that had a  yule
log with natural decorations.  I see now yule logs are more often cake
desserts.

The Statesman had directions on how to make one, with pictures, no less. :) I've never actually eaten any of one. (Not sure I've been to a function that had one -- the one I was going to most regularly that was likely to have that sort of thing, I last went to in 1997....)

        Julia