Ronn! wrote:

At 08:31 PM Saturday 1/21/2006, Doug Pensinger wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:33:08 EST, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a message dated 1/17/2006 9:37:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You must have been spared the cliche of your parents starting to ask
on your wedding day how soon they could expect to become grandparents.

Au contrarie mon ami. I was not all spared this event.

I'll confess to being one of the guilty parents. Except that I didn't wait until they got married.

Which leads to the operative question, "Did they?"

Yes.  Actually their original plan was to wait for a few years...

--
Doug
best laid plans maru