On 1 Mar 2006, at 5:10 pm, Dave Land wrote:

 Things have been fairly quiet from brother Goodall, as
well. Maybe he joined a monastery :-).

Nothing has aroused my ire sufficiently lately :)

I would say that last week's _Battlestar Galactica_ was exceptionally excellent and it looks like S2 is going to end on a high after a dodgy patch of episodes recently.

And I'm reading Dan Simmons _A Winter Haunting_ which is a sequel to _Summer of Night_ (1991). The protagonist has unclear memories of what happened in the previous novel - and so do I since I read it so long ago, so I'm half-remembering what he half-remembers which is interesting.

And I got a new camera (Canon PowerShot S80) so I've been playing with that.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.