Nick Arnett wrote:
Jim Sharkey wrote:
>>Glad she'll never read this message Maru
>And what's it worth to you to keep it that way?
>It could accidentally slip out, you know.
>Nunzio Maru

I have visions of finding a severed Uplifted dolphin head in my bed
as the Brin-L mafia takes aim.  :)

It won't do you any good; I already told her of the discussion.  She
just laughed, because she knows it's true.  Although I've noticed it
does become a convenient excuse sometimes, tricksy womenses...

Besides, I have little room to talk; this weekend I demonstrated my
inability to count to fifteen (I helped set up my kids' Magic decks
for a Juniors tournament and miscounted my daughter's sideboard), and
expect to receive ball-bustings about it from now until *about* doomsday.

Jim
Three kinds of actuaries Maru