I had a serendipitous find a couple of years ago.  Listers here probably
knew all about it all along, but I was surprised. I bought a book of short
stories called _Far Horizons_ with "Temptation" by DB.  It's a story about
the dolphins left on Jijo after Streakers' departure.  It is mostly about
Peepoe, but other dolphins, too.

I, too, would love to read more about  Galaxy Four.  The whole community of
Jijo is probably my favorite Brin concept.

Amities,

Jo Anne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]